We’ll be at the James Belfour Park Trafalgar// with social soccer and dodgeball for teens and young adults! (plus there will be a bunch of sidegames if these aren’t your thing)
WHAT IS STREETGAMES? Streetgames is about getting out, having fun with your mates, and getting active.
• It’s totally free
• No booking required (except for Skateclub)
• No fancy uniforms or equipment required
• A good place to hang out, have a go, and meet other teens and young adults!
WHAT STREETGAMES IS NOT?
• We’re not about skills and drills, no matter what your skill level you can come and join in, feel welcome, and have fun
• We’re not high pressure and we’re not a competition (friendly competition is fine if that’s your thing, but it’s not about winning or losing to us)
• We’re not a boot-camp (if you get fitter great, but it’s primarily about having fun and connecting with friends)
• We’re not about overdoing it (if you like to go all out that’s totally fine, but we encourage you to pace yourself and we take regular breaks as a group- we want you to be able to move the next day haha)
We strive to choose locations and styles that are as accessible as possible, and our coaches are welcoming to all groups, including LGBTIQA+, CALD, those living with disabilities, and heaps more. For more accessibility information about your town’s event please get in touch!
Check out our website @www.latrobestreetgames.com.au, facebook @Latrobe Streetgames, or instagram @latrobestreetgames for more information! We can’t wait to see you at one of our events!
***If our events are outdoors and we don’t have a suitable indoor backup location (see above ‘about’ info to check) we use weather forecasts to tell if an event goes ahead of not. Make sure you check back to our facebook and instagram page or email us in the morning of the event day to check whether or not it is going ahead.